Title: UX Visual Designer
Location: Mountain View (Remote)
- – 3 – 5+ years or experience
- – Demonstrate a high level of craft in design systems thinking.
- – Understand what it means to design at scale.
- – Elevate the visual design and account for the design details/pixels of building a product.
- – Execute against several work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment timezone difference, and deliver clear and detailed solutions.
- – Documenting visual patterns and components used by multiple projects.
- – Contribute strategically to the development of an improved process around pattern definition and documentation.
- – Own the review process between multiple teams within Google (Reach, Eng, Material) and address feedback
- – Be able to produce digital assets, redlines/spec and drive the production phase of the design.
- – Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the Google brand spirit.
- To develop UI mockups and prototypes
- To gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Ability to support and troubleshoot live applications/services
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
Nice to Have Requirements
- – Ability to collaborate effectivity with cross-functional teams and peers and build relationships that delivers on impact and influence with Product Managers, Engineering, and Marketing partners.
- – Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with design and engineers.
- – Detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- – Interest in or experience with layout design and visual communications.
- – Experience working closely with UX and product management teams in the tech industry.
- – Proficiency with Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, and/or other design tools.
+5 years of professional experience as a UX designer.
A portfolio showing experience designing web and/or mobile applications.
AR experience or knowledge, or experience in 3D/Motion Design Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma)
Nice to have:
3D, motion design, AR experience, Unity
Ability to manage complex and/or cross-functional projects across time-zones
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed