Sr. UX Researcher
Seattle, WA or Austin TX
1 year contract (full medical, dental, vision benefits)
Our client is looking for a Sr. UX Researcher to join their team of UX Researchers that are a part of a broader research team that includes UX Research, Market Research, and MEtrics. This team focuses on global research within the client's industry and the project team is multi-disciplinary.
UX Researcher General Responsibilities:
– You will collaborate with product and UX teams to outline research plans, execute research, consolidate findings, and present actionable insights
– Identify and recommend the best methods to answer research questions and prioritize them according to schedule and opportunity constraints
– Define and conduct UX research, including lab-based usability studies, remote usability studies, interviews, surveys, and more to provide insights on requirements definition, content strategy, wireframes, visual, and interaction design
– Actively find opportunities to improve the user experience for at least one product area (supporting Insurance and Assurance teams)
– Be accountable for running and ensuring quality of user research within your area of focus
– Consolidate research findings into a concise, meaningful story for design and product teams
– Present your methods and rationale to peers, team partners, product partners and UX leadership
– Manage multiple projects and strike the balance between being agile and performing deep investigations
• Minimum 5 years experience as a UX Researcher
• Seattle/Austin Preferred
• Portfolio – Nice to Have
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed