Sr. UX Researcher
Atlanta, GA (remote)
12+month contract (benefits offered, potential to extent)
We are looking for a User Experience Researcher with a passion for helping deliver intuitive and transformative experiences for our clients and team members to join our UX Team.
The User Experience Researcher works closely with other UX practitioners, designers, strategists and stakeholders to propose and conduct user research activities consisting of strategic and tactical studies and is responsible for coordinating, planning, executing, and reporting on activities across our client's products, services and platforms.
This individual must have a passion for user experience research specifically as it relates to software development.
- Provide insights to help inform and execute on product strategy and tactics by conducting both formative (e.g., ethnographic research, contextual interviews) and evaluative (e.g., lab/remote sessions, surveys) research
- Identifies the proper research methods based upon product phase and timeline
- Creates proposals and research roadmaps/timelines
- Recruits test participants, creating screeners, managing participant scheduling & related external vendor interactions for recruiting as needed.
- Sets up and facilitates testing covering quantitative and qualitative data collection techniques in accordance with product goals and in support of data-driven / informed design.
- Work cross functionally with teams to shape and execute plans based on business needs and growth initiatives for both existing and new products throughout the software development lifecycle of applications, often with numerous research initiatives occurring concurrently
- § Facilitate brainstorming sessions, needs analysis, features, and functionality workshops
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed