Sr. UX Researcher
Candidate can sit fully remote – candidate must be local to EST or CST hours of operation
Please provide portfolio/working samples with resume submittal
The End User Technology User Experience team is looking for an experienced UX Researcher to organize and conduct traditional user research activities in support of active technology project initiatives and longer-term strategic efforts. This is a newly added position to meet the growing demand for services.
Your key responsibilities
Responsibilities are primarily centered around leading the design and execution of traditional research activities (e.g., surveys); while also including more User Experience-focused research methods such as usability testing, interviews.
• Consult on research and feedback needs with internal clients; determine methods consistent with business and customer goals and objectives.
• Lead the design, analysis, packaging, and publishing of survey results in partnership with internal customer feedback team.
• Track and report on product performance issues and resolutions closing the research loop with product teams
This opportunity includes running global research studies in the employee productivity space which has far-reaching impact contributing to our vision of creating a better working world.
The majority of work is able to be successfully completed virtually even when offices open up.
We support a global employee base. It may be necessary to occasionally participate in meetings/research sessions outside of typical working hours. However we offer the flexibility needed to maintain appropriate work-life balance.
Skills and attributes for success
How your skills and experience will make an impact, followed by sub-headings:
To qualify for the role you must have
• ~ 5-7 years experience in the field of customer/user experience; with an emphasis on research and customer feedback
• Strong knowledge in quantitative and qualitative research methods such as surveys, ethnographies, usability testing, card sorting, etc. With experience executing large market-level surveys. [examples requested]
• Strong verbal communication skills: interviewing, questioning, presenting.
• Strong written communication skills writing plans and testing results and trends
• Proven ability to synthesize lots of information and distill it into meaningful data
• Strong analytical and visualization skills to assess and present trends and patterns. [examples requested]
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Bachelors in Market Research, Human Factors, Interaction Design, Usability Engineering related field preferred
What we look for
A successful team member knows they are a leader, regardless of title and role. They are self-starters, can take initiative to keep work moving forward to a successful outcome. The team member can build effective working relationships in a virtual environment. They are flexible and able to navigate through times of ambiguity while helping to build needed processes and structures to drive improvements.
What working with us offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with “Flex” you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed