Role: Sr. UX Designer
Duration: 8+ months
Our client is searching for a strong Senior UX Designer for an 8+ month contract. As a Senior UXD you will be responsible for conducting product audits, identifying patterns, and creating flexible, enterprise-focused components with a core focus on the interaction and behavior of the components.
· Understand all products patterns and components within the team
· Define the standards for existing and new requirements for Editor products
· Design new patterns and components for built on Google's Material brand language
· Document the usage, accessibility, and design specs for components
· Respond to and close bugs related to current components by improving designs
· Work closely with Eng and PM partners to ensure components and patterns are well-documented
· Contribute strategically to the development of an improved process around pattern definition and documentation.
· Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit.
· 7+ years or experience
· 2+ years of experience establishing design for various brands
· Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with design and engineers
· Detail-oriented and organized, with strong interaction skills for patterns and components
· Interest in or experience with layout design and visual communications
· Experience working closely with UX and product management teams in the tech industry.
· UX Flows, Interaction Patterns, Specs and Prototypes
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed