Sr. Product Manager (Subscription Services)
Full Time/Direct Hire
We are seeking an innovative Senior Product Manager to drive the end-to-end technology services delivery for our client’s subscription-service platform. We are looking for someone who can drive the evolution of subscription services which power our client’s digital consumer platforms. This person will work closely with internal and external partners to identify new initiatives, define multi-platform solutions, and ensure platform technologies are stable and efficient.
The Senior Product Manager will be part of a wider group that is responsible for all the platforms and services that power the client’s digital consumer products, and specifically part of a cross-functional team composed by engineers, designers, editors, and researchers.
- Embrace an Agile development environment and be a collaborative team member of its cross-functional team and externals partners.
- Translate subscription product goals into roadmaps covering the full delivery chain, from production to consumer-facing subscription platforms.
- Drive platform experience and engagement enhancements per usage data and feedback, industry trends, and system capabilities.
- Drive the creation of new platform capabilities to help the growth of consumer platforms.
- Drive the value-chain conversations to ensure a streamlined and coordinated approach across different teams.
- Collaborate and influence the evolution of company-wide platforms and capabilities.
- Evaluate internal and third-party integration opportunities.
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) for subscription service technologies across platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience building consumer-facing, multi-platform, multi-media digital products and/or managing backend workflows that power consumer subscription products.
- Experience working with subscription services on web browsers, mobile phones, tablets, and more.
- Experience with data systems related to subscription-based platforms.
- Quarterly travel may be expected to Atlanta, GA.
For immediate consideration, please apply through our website through the “Apply” button below.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed