Sr. Product Manager
3-6+ Month Contract (w/benefits, high potential to convert)
Our client, a leader in the Retail/e-Commerce industry, is seeking a Sr. Product Manager for their Pricing/Merchandising team. The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for assessing market needs and inspiring cross-functional product teams to find the fastest way to achieve value around those needs. The role focuses on delivering business value to drive sales, improve efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction through the production of quality products. Within their designated enterprise product line, Sr. Product Managers work closely with teams of developers, designers, and business partners. They support in-depth business reviews, communicate and present across all levels of the organization and support cross-functional product teams. Importantly, the Sr. Product Manager, must be able to work at the strategic level (generating innovative ideas for growth, change management) and at the tactical level (analyzing data, solving problems, being a force multiplier and leader of their teams). The Sr. Product Manager is often responsible for products that are higher-profile and/or that are larger in scope.
• Seeks to empathize with and understand the end user deeply and use that knowledge to determine the fastest path to deliver value
• Translates business goals and end user needs into product strategy; communicates direction and product priorities to the development team, other matrixed teams, and third-party partners
• Identifies goals, metrics and analytics to determine product value; continually makes recommendations and refinements to the product backlog based on learnings
• Manages and grooms the product backlog; makes future decisions based on the value that will be delivered
• Monitors research as well as the competitive landscape to recommend the best solutions and ensure that products remain or become best in class
• Ensures that product directions balance both the user needs and business goals of driving sales, improving efficiency and enhancing customer satisfaction
• Formulates, tests and refines assumptions and hypotheses through user research and testing
• Creates, prioritizes and accepts user stories; incorporate them into release planning
• Fosters collaboration with team members (Engineering, UX, etc.) to drive value and identify and resolve impediments
• Manages cross functional team and stakeholder expectations to execute on product strategy and provides education to requestors to determine prioritization based on tangible benefits and/or user experience
• Participates in and contributes to learning activities around modern software design and development core practices (communities of practice)
• 3-6 years of relevant Product Management experience in an Agile, enterprise environment , preferably in the Retail and/or eCommerce industry working with enterprise products
• Experience with modern software development product management practices specifically the extreme programming (XP) principles of paired programming, test driven development, and continuous deployment
• Proficiency in working as part of a collaborative, cross-functional, modern software UX design and development team
• Proficiency in creating, prioritizing and accepting user stories
• Proficiency in conducting user research and testing to understand needs
• Proficiency in identifying goals, metrics and analytics to measure product value
• Proficiency in conducting competitive research and analysis
For immediate consideration, please apply through our website through the “Apply” button below.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed