Remote (must be able to work ET)
12+ Month Contract – with benefits
*please submit portfolio/samples along with your resume
Top 3 daily responsibilities
- Produce html emails and templates that render perfectly across top email clients
- Manage localization of email content (copy & graphics) in 42 non-english languages
- Become an expert in email processes at our company, and ensure our program's emails are a leading example of how to do email with us.
- Drive improvements to team process around email production
- Interact with all organizational levels, develop and manage project schedules, identify risks and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders, defining problem solving and risk mitigation strategies, and facilitating conflict resolution through the full project cycle.
Minimum Requirements (required to be successful in the position)
- BA/BS in any field
- 7+years of experience producing HTML emails
- 7+ + years expertise in inlined CSS & HTML
- 7+ years experience with optimizing email content across platforms (web and mobile)
- Scrappy – gets the job done with the tools available
- Ability to navigate complex processes
Nice to Have (Skills that would be nice to have but are not required to be successful in the position)
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Sketch
- Experience with PhotoShop
- Ability to work independently on projects, but know when to ask for help
- Excellent attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced environment
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed