Position: Sr. Communications Designer
Location: Palo Alto
Job Description & Qualifications
Our client in the innovation space is searching for an experienced Sr. Communication Design to join their team. Senior Communication Designers are the clarifying voice: an integrative and ordering force that shapes our work and makes its purpose clear to the world. Communication Design plays a critical role in our dynamic, interdisciplinary teams. Using storytelling, design systems, brand and tone, you will help weave a common thread through the work we do, for our teams at Ford as well as for the outside world.
As a Senior Communication Designer, you will…
- Help uncover insights about our customers and tell their stories so they resonate with the business.
- Cut straight to the heart of the problem, and love making complex challenges feel simple and intuitive yet realistic and tangible to our business.
- Revel in the art of detail, with a desire to shape the bigger picture so people can make the connection between the customer, our designs and the business strategy.
- Feel comfortable with brand identity, art direction and visual and verbal design for screens, print and storytelling.
- Stay up to speed on communication trends to bring real-world inspiration to our work, so we are always pushing the edge of what is possible.
- Strike a balance between visual and verbal tone, integrating points of view from a multidisciplinary team of creative professionals and subject matter experts in the business.
- Create prototypes that help tell a project’s story, enabling co-creation and collaboration among teams.
- Always push your craft, experimenting with new and better ways to convey a message through visual or verbal tone.
- Thrive on solving problems in an ambiguous and complex environment.
- 5-7 years’ experience using human centered design, design thinking principles or methods in a formal, in-person setting
- Passionate about automotive and transportation industry
- Extensive experience across a variety of media (print, motion, web) including fluency in the following software: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Sketch, Keynote, Microsoft Office
- Experience of designing and/or facilitating group collaboration workshops.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed