Location: Anywhere in the US
Duration: 9 month contract + poss extension or FTE
- Technical subject matter expert and solution engineer for enterprise partners
- Identify, drive and optimize the user experience, engagement and business growth for partners leveraging API products
- Understand enterprise partner’s product adoption progress and consult product and engineering teams to accelerate our client's best practices.
- Understand and document enterprise partner’s technical implementation.
- Facilitate enterprise partners with onboarding, provide technical development and coding support, and provide guidance to partners during testing and pre-launch activities.
- Building relationships with the technical teams and decision makers at enterprise partners.
- Understand enterprise partners platform architecture and become a consultant to engineering leadership to help these partners build scalable integrations through best practices adoption.
- Technical partner providing program management to ensure partner success
- Facilitate enterprise partners with onboarding, provide technical development and coding support, and provide guidance during testing and pre-launch activities.
- Technical partner to BD & Product teams to support new and existing enterprise partners.
- Design effective launch programs with enterprise partners to ensure that new products and feature releases are tested before broad-scale deployment.
- Ensure existing new enterprise partners brought into the ecosystem by BD are successfully adopting new products
- Voice of our enterprise partners back to LinkedIn
- Drive product improvements & platform best practices by contributing to Voice of enterprise partners back to LinkedIn’s lines of businesses
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with web technologies, including HTTP, REST, and OAuth
- Experience with software design and architecture
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Exceptional written, presentation and oral communication skills, and the ability to create and present solutions to partners.
- Experience integrating enterprise services, either as a consumer or a provider
- Experience managing external partners/customers and working with product, business development and engineering
- Experience working in highly collaborative environments
- Experience in one or more of the following: Enterprise Architecture, SaaS Integration, API Management, PaaS and IaaS
- UNIX scripting experience
Please contact Trixie Aballa: email@example.com
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed