Title: Social Strategist and Community Manager
Location: Playa Vista, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
* About You: As a Social Strategist and Community Manager on the Social Marketing team, you’ll create and execute social and influencer programs to find and connect audiences. Programs can range the gamut from daily editorial for our show and brand handles, to in world stunts and more. No matter the project, you’ll use your excellent strategic and creative instincts to create best in class social that delight users and drive conversation. Having previously worked in the digital media industry, and with a deep knowledge about its evolving landscape, you will come in with a tool kit to immediately impact our business. To be successful, you'll need to operate on the edge of culture and social media, thinking unconventionally, challenging internal and external norms and relentlessly considering how to earn cut through for the brand in a noisy, crowded space. You’ll have an insatiable curiosity for all things pop culture — from fashion and music to sports and Hollywood — and an impeccable eye for detail, to navigate ambiguity and multiple stakeholders while letting nothing slip through the cracks. This role lies at the intersection of entertainment and technology – working with a mix of traditional and up-and-coming talent to tell groundbreaking stories at a global scale, on one of the most visited digital platforms in the world
*Work with the xfn team to build and execute social and influencer strategies that ladder up to our marketing campaign’ objectives.
* Manage and collaborate with creative agency teams to bring our brand to life in bigger, tentpole campaign moments.
* Foster relationships with key audiences on social to deepen brand engagement, extend our reach across the web, and increase user sentiment.
* Track the impact of social and influencer marketing activities for product activation, in collaboration with our team of social analysts.
* Be the driving force to ensure that our social is a compelling and must-follow account for our diverse audiences
* Capitalize on, emerging social and industry trends as well as having a finger on the pulse of culture.
* Curate daily editorial content and pitch social activations, showcasing the best of our brand and content creators. Includes searching for and discovering relevant content, writing copy and collaborating with a designer to create posts
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
Develop and execute social and influencer campaigns
* Participate in brainstorming sessions and other meetings to develop show campaigns.
* Present campaigns and wrap-up reports to xfn stakeholders and partners
4 years of experience in social media marketing
Experience working with Entertainment brands strongly desired
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed