Job title: Social Marketing Specialist
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca
Duration: 12 months
As a Social Marketing Specialist, you are in charge of designing, curating and executing ITDM specific social media marketing strategies and content, to help connect users and customers to our products and technologies. You will oversee all aspects of social media production from content copy, optimized image design, social listening and more. Not only do you help conceptualize and produce content, but you also come full circle to use your analytical skills to conduct reporting and ROI analysis to measure your content for effectiveness. Your organizational skills, project management skills and creative flair all find their place in this role.
- Work directly with B2B Marketing teams to develop and scale a comprehensive engagement strategy for direct outreach.
- Own Social Media Marketing strategies including content copy, optimized image design, social listening and more.
- Manage reporting and analytics from curated content.
- Understand our customers and solutions to identify new outbound marketing programs to promote Chrome Enterprise.
- BA/BS degree. 5+ years of relevant work experience with a track record of B2B marketing program management and Image design
- Highly organized, creative and with experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in digital media, technology, partnerships and marketing.
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external creative agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships with a variety of teams and job functions, including business development, product management, and brand marketing.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed