Social Media Manager
Atlanta, GA (remote start)
6-month contract w/ potential for extensions or conversion perm (full medical, dental & vision benefits offered for enrollment)
- Plan | Assist Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing with all aspects of social media campaign planning, activation, industry outreach, tracking and quality assurance. Support organic/paid campaign details across multiple programs and platforms at once, including reviewing content, monitoring for live content, coordinating weekly reports. Create monthly content calendars for social to match active campaigns, PR, and product announcements.
- Collaborate | Work closely with the IMS product marketing team to develop social media content and content marketing programs, including organic, paid and content marketing management. Support paid ads by managing assets, campaign set-ups in Facebook ads manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and monitor campaign performance.
- Report | Assist Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing with campaign tracking, analytics, analysis, and measurement. Support financial management of campaigns, project management, and day-to-day campaign logistics. Manage daily conversations with internal team and external partners.
- Working professional knowledge of social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Proven success in managing social media campaigns, particularly B2B and retail
- Experience using social media listening and monitoring tools a plus
- Strong work ethic – self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills, including the ability to absorb data into actionable information for marketing and sales programs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2-3 years B2B or product marketing social media marketing experience
- Automotive industry experiences a strong plus
- Agency experience preferred
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Madison at email@example.com
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed