Social & Content Coordinator
New York NY (must be local to the NYC area)
12+ month contract (potential to extend, benefits offered)
*Portfolio/Writing Samples required with resume submittal
Our team is developing a series of video content programs and we’re looking for our next teammate to support these programs. In your role as Social & Content Coordinator for our program, you’ll be responsible for bringing a large library of branded video content to life, from talent selection to creative feedback to campaign analysis, for internet audiences of millions. You will also support our Social & Engagement Brand Manager in the management of our program's Social handles in partnership with our partner creative agency.
Your scope will include the end-to-end delivery of scaled video / images and copyediting and assisting in developing and coordinating evergreen content programs, including but not limited to leading the day to day approvals with our partner agency from delivering timely actionable feedback and tracking/summarizing campaign performance to developing a set of best practices to be built into our global approach to branded content marketing. Your campaigns will be a key driver of our program's business.
You're a good fit if…
You're steeped in the world of video content, and have a sense of what sticks with an audience
You understand the various social media platforms, their impact and how to drive and develop conversations amongst communities through creative content
You’re well-versed in delivering actionable creative feedback across a range of content-types
Your project management skills make juggling several tracks of creative production a breeze
You can hold onto big-picture objectives while diving into the details
You have experience managing agency/creative partners
- Partner closely with our agency partner to manage project timelines and creative feedback
- Ensure quality and timeliness of wide range of branded video content
- Manage editorial content calendar including community management across our program's social channels
- Work with internal cross functional teams in coordinating content feedback and approvals
- Track and summarize video performance, raising insights to shape future strategy
- Work with our program's Social & Engagement Brand Manager to develop and execute global content and social strategy for owned and operated social channels
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Video Production or directly related field
- 2-3 years of content marketing/management experience, with a track record of directly overseeing and shaping content production and overseeing campaign analysis Fluency in Google Docs. Sheets, Drive, and Gmail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Passion for technology, social media, gaming, community building, and familiarity with the Android ecosystem
- Deep understanding of YouTube as a platform, and the creators producing content on it
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed