4 month contract with potential to extend/convert (full benefits offered)
The SEO Specialist 2 is responsible for delivering Premium level of Search Engine Optimization services to help achieve subscribers’ goals. This includes analyzing website performance data (traffic, rankings, etc.), evaluating clients’ websites, and determining actions to improve site performance. Monthly collaboration on strategy with clients and internal stakeholders like the SEO Copywriters is involved. The SEO Specialist 2 is the client point-of-contact for all organic search related questions and concerns. Besides monthly scheduled calls to review work and strategize, the client also has direct access to the Specialist via email or phone as needed.
- Communicate with clients via regular monthly calls to review website performance, work completed as part of the SEO program, proactively present strategies for the following month, collaborate on additional strategies to help the client achieve their goals, and generally act as consultant for client’s online search presence.
- Act as SEO account manager, providing clients with direct access (call, email) to answer concerns, defend the service by reinforcing the value of SEO programs, and save potential cancellations.
- Complete search engine related requests from clients like market and competitive research, webpage optimization, Google My Business optimization, and analysis of analytics as needed on demand.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Copywriters, Performance Consultants, Campaign Coordinators) on digital marketing strategies to support the client.
- Improve client site performance and KPIs by utilizing white hat search engine optimization tactics. Implement determined strategic content strategy based on site performance and dealer needs; appropriately optimize custom pages and content added to the site.
- Utilizing our analytics platform, analyze and evaluate website performance including, but not limited to, organic visits, visitors, form submissions, conversion rate, bounce rate, and visibility (keyword ranking data) to determine level of client performance and identify areas of opportunities.
- Create client-facing reports that detail website performance and articulate the value of the Premium SEO program. Reports include key performance metrics, impact of previous SEO strategies, site challenges and solutions, opportunities, content strategy, and work completed with context.
- Utilize 3rd party tools like Copyscape, Majestic SEO, SEM Rush, Google Search Console, Google Trends, and Moz Pro to assist with identifying potential site opportunities.
- Troubleshoot negative trends in key performance indicators and search engine visibility. With assistance, determine cause of trend and take corrective action.
- Continually increase SEO knowledge by attending SEO team knowledge share sessions, office hours, and other continuing education opportunities organized.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years professional experience
- Understanding of how search algorithms work
- Strong customer service and client management relationship skills
- Knowledge of search engine optimization tactics
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other industry tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed, driven, and enthusiastic
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and HTML
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Automotive experience, broad knowledge of digital marketing strategy
- Additional certifications (Google Analytics, Adwords, Hubspot, etc.)
Competencies for Success
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed