Senior UX Researcher (Financial/Banking)
Remote (must be local to ATL, Minneapolis, Dallas, SF, NYC or able to relocate post-pandemic)
3+ month contract to perm opportunity
*Financial/banking experience a must have
*research case study or professional samples requested with resume submittals
Our client is hiring an User Experience (UX) Researcher that will be supporting the simplification of a customer servicing experience. The UX Researcher will conduct and deliver UX design research work that meets or exceeds the stated business goals and which is clearly and objectively measured and reported to prove our return on design investment. Leads and crafts UX research to ensure excellence in research, facilitation, artifacts, presentation skills, and distilling actionable insights for partners. Partners effectively with other UX disciplines, business line clients, product and channel management, marketing, analytics, delivery PMO, Information Technology and other teams to strengthen relationships and understand the business while delivering solid research. Derives measurable objectives against which UX research work will be evaluated for success.
-Bachelor's degree in a related field such as human factors, anthropology, cognitive psychology or human computer interaction
-3+ years’ experience leading and conducting user research studies, including usability tests, concept tests, ethnography, co-creation sessions
-Expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research methods and a strong understanding of when/how to apply them
-Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including desktop/laptop, mobile, devices, and brick-and-mortar experiences
-Strong knowledge of UX best practices, including website information architecture, interactive design principles, usability, service design, and online marketing and business needs.
-Strong attention to detail
-Strong presentation skills
-Empathetic, human-centric approach to analysis
-Ability to problem-solve and work independently
-Advanced knowledge of quantitative analysis and statistical concepts
-Expert in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
-Maintains professional knowledge and experience
-Experience with remote user testing platforms
-Experience with designing for accessibility
-Experience with service design approaches
-Experience working in agile and waterfall environments
-Experience with responsive design
-Ability to create lo-fi prototypes
-Ability to develop moderator guides
-Familiarity with digital development process
-Experience leading others
• Bachelor's degree in a related field such as human factors, anthropology, cognitive psychology or human computer interaction
• 3+ years Experience leading and conducting user research studies, including usability tests, concept tests, ethnography, co-creation sessions
• Expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research methods and a strong understanding of when/how to apply them
• Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including desktop/laptop, mobile, devices, and brick-and-mortar experience
• Strong knowledge of UX best practices, including website information architecture, interactive design principles, usability, service design, and online
• Expert in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience working in agile and waterfall environments
• Ability to create lo-fi prototypes
• Familiarity with digital development process
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed