Dallas, TX (candidates must be local to the Dallas market)
12-month contract w/ potential for extensions or perm placement (full medical, dental & vision benefits offered)
This individual will be responsible for architecture and design work on our products. Working knowledge of both user experience architecture and visual design are required.
UX Generalist Responsibilities:
- Consults with UX leadership and researcher to understand user pain points and advise of potential UX/UI enhancements to address identified problems
- Translates business requirements into meaningful, interactive UX design prototypes, and develops artifacts to consistently document interaction and visual design patterns, in compliance with UX direction and standards
- Designs, communicates, and maintains all UX/UI enhancements in accordance with established digital UX design paradigms and aspirational experience strategies and architecture, and executes/documents work in compliance with digital UX design standards, patterns, and templates
- Supports UX leadership with coordination of User-Centered Design, Design Thinking and Service Design workshops, and assists with identification of impacted personas and mapping service ecosystems and customer journeys
- Uses established design templates and pattern libraries to create interactive UX design prototypes, and delivers UI enhancements and visual design assets, as identified by UX leadership, to address specific functionality defects and gaps in the user experience, and meet user research needs
- Supports UX leadership with notetaking during User-Centered Design, Design Thinking and Service Design workshops
- Produces wireframes, user and task flows, rapid interactive prototypes, comps, and visual design assets of varying levels of fidelity for usability evaluation and UI development needs, including minor copy writing and maintenance of associated digital artifacts and interaction pattern libraries (e.g., Common Component Library, Digital UX Deck, Digital Analytics Artifacts, etc.)
- Documents UX/UI detailed solution design along the Business Case Lifecycle, as prescribed by legal-approved versioning requirements and internal Digital UX Design artifact documentation standards
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Julia Nelligan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed