Senior UX Designer
8-month contract w/ potential for extensions or conversion perm (full medical, dental & vision benefits offered)
Ideation and Visualization:
· You will explore diverse, novel perspectives and design directions based on user insights and data, and work with research partners to evaluate those concepts using appropriate methods to determine the strongest.
· You will confidently facilitate idea generation with peers and stakeholders.
· You will demonstrate mastery of common visual and interaction design principles and practice, and create appropriate sketches, wireframes, flows, design comps, and prototypes with minimal guidance.
Problem Definition and Product Strategy:
· You will influence strategy for a project or product area by articulating a coherent UX vision based on clear, actionable problem/opportunity statements.
· You will define customer experience success metrics for a project or product area.
· You will bring together different stakeholders with varied perspectives to identify opportunities to align goals and increase efficiency across organizational boundaries.
· You will leverage and actively contribute to design system growth based on use cases.
· You will make decisions that clarify relationships between patterns and support future flexibility.
Communication and Presentation:
· You will consistently create clear and compelling materials and narratives explaining design rationale to team and stakeholders using customer, business, or competitive insights.
· You will actively seek diverse feedback on design work and anticipate feedback to address it proactively.
· You will tailor communications (content focus, style, format, etc.) for different audiences as appropriate.
· You will apply and adapt design and research processes to fit needs of project.
· You will develop empathy and insights about customers based on data and insights from research and other customer data sources.
· You will clearly communicate customer-centric goals when presenting work.
• Overall experience – 5 years
• Tool – Good to have Figma
• Portfolio is a must
• Required – Interaction/visual design and Information Architecture experience
• Remote – yes
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed