Senior UX Designer
Perm Position (candidates must be local to Atlanta or be willing to relocate to Atlanta in the future)
Our client’s goal is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, they have created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Due to the rapid growth and demand for their platform, they are hiring a senior-level UX Designer to join the team. This person will play a key role in in improving the usability, design, and overall digital experience various product offerings and support deliverables for other modules. This person will also serve as a guide and mentor to junior designers on the team.
· Design: Create deliverables for the entire design process, including information architecture, interface design, interaction design, and low and high-fidelity prototypes
· UX Metrics: Identify, collect, and analyze data to inform user experience decisions, including web metrics, customer support data, and other sources
· Standards: Identify, define, and promote UX best practices, including templates
· Promotion: Serve as a UX advocate within the organization
· Mentor junior designers on the team
You are a strong collaborator and able to effectively communicate with other team members across the R&D organization. You are a self-learner; you enjoy researching and applying relevant UX trends. You are someone who thrives with rapid, iterative design and development processes.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, or related field – Required.
· 5+ years of work, personal project, or internship experience with the full product design process, from research to rollout
· Portfolio demonstrating proven capabilities of UX and UI design process required
· Experience with design tools including, but not limited to; Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
· High level of demonstrated proficiency in at least one UX area, such as research, information architecture, visual design, or interaction design
· Enterprise product design experience
· Experience designing web-based applications
· Previous experience mentoring junior designers
· Familiarity with data privacy, third-party risk management, and/or security spaces
· Scrum certification
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed