Senior User Experience Designer
6+ month contract with potential to extend or convert (full medical, dental, and vision benefits offered)
Remote start – ideally located in Austin, TX or surrounding areas
The Senior User Experience Designer works collaboratively with UX, Product Management, and Technology delivery teams to design the next generation of desktop and mobile applications across web, iOS, and Android platforms. These individual draws from a deep understanding of design systems, standards and best practices to innovate and create amazing user experiences for our software solutions. The Senior UX Designer must think strategically, collaborate across disciplines, be self-driven, and execute with an eye for detail. The ideal candidate enjoys working with other team members to solve complex user/business problems and can easily adapt and grow within a fast-paced and innovative environment. They must have a passion for design, an outstanding set of user experience design skills, and a desire to execute with excellence.
- Design beautiful, simple, elegant, and intuitive applications, in both native and web ecosystems
- Conceive and manage design from start to finish
- Create design deliverables such as wireframes, mockups, specifications, process flows, mood boards, user personas, icons, finished artwork, and prototypes
- Participate in regular design reviews and be ready to clearly rationalize and justify design work
- Create innovative design concepts based on a deep understanding of user needs and business objectives; willingness to try new approaches and iterate
- Work with and/or develop design resources such as templates, Sketch symbols, icon libraries, reusable app components, style guides, design standards, and brand standards
- Work in an agile environment providing design communication and assets for the team
- Keep abreast of the latest UX design and technology trends
- Support the overall visual design of products including color palette, typography, iconography, and style
- Develop user research and usability tests and incorporate the findings into your design decisions
- Estimate effort, plan schedules and manage time effectively
- Obtain buy-in from stakeholders
- Support implementation and respond to day-to-day questions from developers, product managers, and team leads
- Understand technical, business, and time limitations, and design within these constraints
- Portfolio containing examples of business software design
- 5+ years of UX design experience
- Solid understanding of graphic design principles and best practices
- Proven expertise with modern desktop and mobile app design
- Proven expertise in Sketch App, Figma and InVision or other design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Balsamiq, Axure, and OmniGraffle
- Experience with UX research and analytics.
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Madison at email@example.com
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed