Senior Product Manager, Video Player Experience
Permanent Position (candidate can sit fully remote anywhere in US)
We are seeking a video-focused visionary and innovative Senior Product Manager to drive the end-to-end technology services delivery for video delivery and playback. We are looking for someone who can drive the evolution of video products and services which power our client’s consumer platforms. This person will work closely with internal and external partners to identify new video initiatives, define multi-platforms solutions, and ensure our video technologies are stable and efficient.
The Senior Product Manager will be part of a wider group that is responsible for all the platforms and services that power the consumer products, and specifically part of a cross-functional team composed by engineers, designers, editors, and researchers who focus on the whole video value-chain.
· Embrace our agile development environment and be a collaborative team member of its cross-functional team and externals partners.
· Translate video product goals into roadmaps covering the full video delivery chain, from production to front-end video players.
· Drive video player experience and engagement enhancements per usage data and feedback, industry trends, and system capabilities.
· Drive the creation of new video capabilities to help the growth of our consumer platforms.
· Drive the video value-chain conversations to ensure a streamlined and coordinated approach for video across different teams.
· Collaborate and influence the evolution of Turner-wide video platforms and capabilities.
· Evaluate internal and third-party integration opportunities to enhance our video platforms.
· Be the subject matter expert (SME) for video playback technologies across platforms.
· 5+ years of experience building consumer-facing, multi-platform, multi-media digital products and/or managing backend video workflows that power consumer products.
· Strong knowledge of the full digital video tech stack: players, protocols, encoding, packaging, content delivery, and platform support.
· Experience working with video players on web browsers, mobile phones, tablets, and popular connected devices (smart TVs, Roku, FireTV, tvOS, etc.)
· Experience with data systems related to video, such as Content Management Systems (CMS), Conviva, Omniture, A/B Testing Tools.
· Quarterly travel may be expected to HQ in Atlanta, GA.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed