Sr. Media Strategist
Remote (must be able to work on EST time zone)
As a Senior Media Strategist, you'll be charged with the development of paid digital media strategies as well as contributing to the execution of paid media buys across clients in a wide range of industries, with emphasis on the automotive vertical. In this role you will be strategic, creative, and analytical. You will use your paid media planning/buying experience to inform your day-to-day, but will also tap into your curiosity and passion for innovation and help bring new ideas and thinking to the team and to our clients. Your focus will be on creating media plans and media buys and assisting in the advancement of client business by achieving key media objectives and KPIs.
– Meet and consult with Account Managers to help establish media objectives and marketing strategies for existing and incoming clients.
– Oversee planning and building of all paid media campaigns to meet assigned client objectives, budgets and strategy needs.
– Direct development of tactical plans using all available data and all forms of digital paid media to coordinate with unpaid media and SEO strategies for an omni-channel approach to accomplish client objectives.
– Work with analytics to prepare for tracking and monitoring goals and conversions through a
– client’s website, ad accounts, or other online assets. As needed, create and install tracking pixels onto client websites.
– Use custom audiences and a firm knowledge of DSP options (programmatic, addressable, geotargeting, paid Social media, video, keyword, contextual) to deliver appropriate messaging to audiences efficiently/effectively.
– Develop media plans using client-provided objectives and develop media goals to help meet those objectives.
– Set up or direct set up of necessary ad accounts and profiles necessary to run campaigns.
– Plan and assist in building all campaigns to meet assigned client budgets and strategy needs.
– Monitor all client ad budgets and spending and help manage client billing and co-op compliance needs. Review ad campaign spending throughout the month by platform to ensure that spending and performance is on pace to meet objectives.
– Schedule and organize a quarterly deep dive media analyses for each client to audit all campaigns, identify problems, opportunities and communicate all recommendations and action items to account managers. Also review campaign goals from the previous quarter to establish goals going forward.
– Seek updates and remain current on all ad platform rules, regulations and best practices to keep client campaigns up to current standards.
– Schedule and perform routine campaign maintenance and optimizations to maximize results.
– Identify any problems or anomalies within campaigns relative to goals or spend and ensure that necessary adjustments are made.
– Assist as needed with corporate marketing objectives and strategies and manage creating media plans and buys.
– Develop ideas to conduct testing to identify opportunities to improve client campaign performance.
– Bachelor’s Degree
– 2-3 Years of Digital Media Planning and Buying experience, with a concentration on Paid Media Campaigns
– Agency experience is preferred
– Automotive client experience is preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply through our website through the “Apply” button below.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed