Senior Manager, Product Marketing, Portfolio Innovation
5+ month contract with potential to extend/convert (full benefits offered)
We are looking for an experienced, strategic, and highly collaborative senior manager to join our growing Product Marketing team. In this newly established role, you will lead the charge for evolving and optimizing our portfolio of consumer subscription products by uncovering data-driven insights, influencing the product strategy, and developing go-to-market plans to launch new products and drive messaging that fuel growth and innovation. As we expand our product lines into new audiences, you will have the opportunity to help optimize our portfolio for product market fit, ensure cohesion in our customer journey, identify expansion opportunities, and shape messaging to boost acquisition and rightsizing. You will do this by developing a deep understanding of our customer needs and our product portfolio, working across functions to lead coordinated, successful launches that drive user adoption and engagement, setting and measuring success metrics, and championing initiatives across the organization.
This role requires a combination of strategic thinking and operational excellence, a passion for results, and an attitude that anything is possible. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with premium audio content that entertains, informs, and enriches.
- Develop business and marketing strategies that lay out clear, compelling conversion theses and differentiated positioning against evolving audience needs
- Craft a robust learning agenda for portfolio insights in partnership with research and analytics teams keeping the business on the leading edge for emerging trends impacting our portfolio
- Write and present clear business cases that bring together customer insights, research, financial data and analytics to assess potential for new to market initiatives
- Champion the customer needs and product purpose across the organization to gain buy-in and ensure cohesive, seamless execution across all functions
- Work closely with product management and UX to establish key product requirements based on customer and market feedback and ensure end-to-end customer experiences are compelling, intuitive, and highly personalized
- Own go-to-market strategy and oversee launch execution for new products, features, and benefits that drive impact across our consumer subscription tiers
- Translate customer needs into clear value props, messaging, and marketing claims, from top-of-funnel awareness messages to key points along the customer journey
- Partner with Communications team to craft our external story and press strategy and with marketing to execute cohesive campaigns that drive customer demand and engagement
- Partner with Finance, Analytics and Data Science to define and measure success and forecast business impact
- Establish go-to-market best practices within the organization; create and socialize frameworks that drive efficiency, confidence, and cohesion of implementation
- Take on other responsibilities as needed against the swiftly changing needs of our customers and business
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, marketing, and/or business strategy
- Demonstrated experience in driving successful go-to-market strategies for new and existing products
- Highly organized and incredibly skilled at connecting dots, from strategy through to execution
- Highly data-driven and well-versed in insights of all forms, with the ability to evaluate the “why” of problems before jumping to the “what” or “how”
- A general people person who excels at championing ideas to get buy-in (amongst executive stakeholders) and/or generate excitement (amongst all stakeholders)
- Demonstrated aptitude for solving unforeseen problems creatively and with urgency
- Strong analytics and business case development skills
- Thrives on collaborative work; attacks big problems with big ideas and without ego
- Fantastic oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, nimble and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Able to embrace ambiguity and adapt to change as needed
- Experience in membership-based business models
- Experience in content and/or media companies
- Huge fan of audio content in all forms (podcasts, audiobooks, radio, etc.)
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Jenna Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed