Senior Manager, Customer Lifecycle (Remote – must be able to work EST hours)
9 month contract (full medical, dental, and vision benefits offered)
About the role:
We are seeking a highly innovative, data-driven, customer-focused senior marketing manager to drive and own its customer lifecycle and retention efforts. The person in this role will lead the charge to ensure that every member is properly nurtured throughout their member lifecycle, with particular focus on best customer/engagement programs, and save strategies that will drive lifetime value. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, motivating, influential and has a passion for leveraging data insights into creative campaigns, communications, and programs that will add substantial value to the membership experience. They should also have experience collaborating cross-functionally, with teams including marketing operations, data science, and product.
- Develop, implement and continue to optimize high impact engagement strategies and lifecycle programs based on insights from analytics and modeling.
- Collaborate with data science teams to develop new and optimize existing models to target appropriate audiences.
- Create, execute, and continually optimize a data-informed testing plan for member marketing. Measure and report on results of marketing efforts assessing results against relevant KPIs and size opportunities for scale.
- Deliver and work cross-functionally with marketing operations on omni-channel, retention-driving initiatives and campaigns across email, push notifications, site, app, social, and other channels and devices, as relevant
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels (web, social, and strategic partners) and turn learnings into actionable next steps Lead efforts to create, maintain and improve analysis and reporting related to member engagement, retention, and churn
- Partner with global teams to share best practices and collaborate on initiatives where applicable
- Work with product teams to innovate meaningful benefits or programs and drive new product initiatives based on a deep understanding of our customers and the customer experience, and integrate into retention campaigns.
- 7+ years of work experience in digital marketing
- Retention marketing experience in lifecycle programs, segmentation and automation strategy. Subscription business model and/or retail organization experience a plus.
- Strong ability to assess competing priorities and multi-task
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate several internal processes, procedures, as well as data and content management system
- Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies.
- Strong leadership skills, coupled with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, plus ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes technical ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level
- Experience with upgrades and downgrades is a plus
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class customer experiences
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Jenna Carpenter at email@example.com.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed