Senior Interaction Designer
12-month contract to potential hire (full medical, dental & vision benefits offered)
The IxD is responsible for the behavior of tasks and processes that users encounter at the web interface level. Is focused on helping users successfully achieve goals and complete tasks. Understands the project goals and translates the goals into an intuitive design structure. Develops and/or contributes to prototype development so that the functional design can be validated by testing with actual users. Communicates functional design to implementation team.
Working closely with a cross-functional team to assess product requirements, create interfaces based on user-centered design models that will be translated into user-interface interaction documentation that promote ease of use and a positive user experience
This person is metric sensitive and understands that success is based on meeting both customer behavior and revenue goals.
Their portfolio must demonstrate a depth of experience with emphasis on user-interface design for digital applications, including complex data-driven websites and multi-screen applications, with mobile experience needed.
They must be able to translate their design concepts across platforms to show the appropriate degree consistency while respecting the unique interactions associated with the platform.
They will assist in development of a user interface design style guide that incorporates the interaction design elements used across product user interfaces, and conceive, document, and evangelize user experience principles and standards company wide.
· Develop a deep understanding of our target customers and business needs by assisting in user research activities, including persona development and evangelism, heuristic evaluation, and usability reviews.
· Must establish collaborative working relationships with product, design, content, and development team members to ensure we deliver a highly usable product that generates positive business return.
· Lead the translation of business requirements into simple, highly usable, and compelling interface layouts; defining how the user interacts with site functionality. Create (and lead the development of) comprehensive site maps, user flows, wireframes, and interactive mock-ups/prototypes (lo/high fidelity).
· Integrate personas/segmentations with related deliverables.
· Ensure the consistency of the overall user interface and individual components can be extended and reused.
· Collaborate with technical teams to determine data accessibility and understand technology constraints/advantages for the design structure to ensure products meet performance, scalability, and reliability goals.
· Serve as the primary point-of-contact/facilitator for User Experience on assigned projects.
· Support usability testing by creating working prototypes.
· Provide interactivity expertise and recommendations for existing designs; small projects and/or 3rd party initiatives.
· Create and support the information architecture of navigation, content, etc.
· Experience in designing for mobile devices. Responsive design experience a plus
· Estimate, plan, and lead projects into a highly usable solution, track progress according to plan.
· Champion user needs and product usability while balancing business and technical constraints.
· Articulate rationale behind interface decisions and how to prioritize interface features.
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Madison at email@example.com
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed