Content Programming Specialist/Content Scheduling Specialist
Remote – Newark, NJ
8+ month contract with potential to extend
The Programming Operations Coordinator is responsible for the organizational management of content to be scheduled. This is a great opportunity for someone with extreme attention to detail and who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-volume, detail oriented, deadline-driven environment. The right person for this role is one who is obsessed with details, thrives in a collaborative environment, excels at follow through, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges. This is an opportunity to help establish the centralization of scheduling and operational excellence within the Content Programming team. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts and minds with premium audio content that entertains, informs, and enriches.
In this role, you will be responsible for the daily maintenance and accurate upkeep of Release Grids, sourcing information from a variety of departments and databases in coordination with 7 different vertical leads. You’ll also be supporting the upkeep of the program scheduling grid for accuracy and formatting. We are seeking a strong, personable communicator (both written & verbal), as you will be working cross functionally to hunt down information as well as promptly answer a variety of inventory and scheduling questions that arise daily. This role will report into the VP, Content Programming.
- #1 responsibility of this role. The accurate entry and upkeep of our inventory potentially translating and tracing the information across various internal tracking systems (Smart Sheets, excel, Googledocs, as well as several internal tools and databases.)
- Act as a dedicated point of contact for a high volume of requests for information (operational pipeline status updates, production updates, questions, loglines etc.) as well as acting as chief information gatherer to keep the content inventory up-to-date and communicated clearly.
- Responsible for working closely with each vertical lead in order to understand shifts in prioritization, maintenance of slates and tracking of content that ladders up to portfolio priorities.
- Establish a weekly cadence of meetings with different departments to ensure the constant accurate maintenance of the inventory and release schedules.
- Support manager in monthly Slate meetings with note taking and follow-up.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- Minimum 3-4 years’ work experience, preferably in the Direct-to-Consumer Platform or Entertainment field.
- Accomplished computer skills, especially with the Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, and Docs) as well as Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Smartsheets. Hands on experience and a comfort level with Digital Operational language and processes strongly desired.
- Extraordinary attention to detail at high volume
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people both inside and outside the immediate department. Attention to customer service is key
- Appreciation of audio entertainment desirable, but not required
- A desire to find the most efficient ways of doing things – whether that means innovating current processes, or seeking out how to improve them
- Comfort working in a highly matrixed organization where collaboration is required to drive projects forward, frequent and clear communication is muscle memory
- Ability to manage a large and ever-changing workload with grace and efficiency is a must, as well as a continuing sense of urgency
- Ability to independently prioritize tasks and to work independently as well as with supervised direction
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Jenna Carpenter at email@example.com.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed