Scheduling Coordinator/Executive Assistant
Boulder, CO (must be local to the area)
12+ month contract (benefits offered, potential to extend)
*This person will work in Boulder, Colorado, and will most probably work 9 to 6pm MT, but we could eventually ask them to work from 7 to 4pm MT.
*There will be a 2-3 pre-screen questions to complete as well
As a Scheduling Coordinator/Executive Assistant, you will play an integral part in testing a new administrative program at our company from within our organization. You are a fast learner and think strategically to make recommendations and solve operational problems. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest company products and services. Proactivity and Self-initiative will contribute greatly to your development.
This is an exciting and demanding role to help shape a new model of administrative support. Candidates must have strong communication skills, be highly organized, have a proven ability to grasp new technologies and be able to contribute to the operational flow of the team while aiding in keeping calendars running smoothly.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail and a positive attitude, with a primary focus on high volume calendar management (conduct calendar analysis, make recommendations, execute scheduling) for 7 to 10 people (“partners”) across multiple time zones and locations
Partner closely with people you support as well as the team’s Administrative Business Partners to align calendars with individual and organizational priorities and communicate information to help the business run smoothly
Track work and ensure efficient workflow
Other Responsibilities May Include:
- Interface with internal employees in a friendly and professional manner, including communication with partners on expected completion of tasks and informing partners of scope of responsibilities when needed
- Daily calendar management to create a conflict-free schedule
- Detailed and strategic time management for partners
- Overhaul of calendars to help partners be more effective
- Alignment of partners’ calendars with individual and organization priorities
- Scheduling of meetings across locations and with internal or external partners
- Organization and execution of meeting agendas for partners while traveling
- Act as communication liaison to represent people you support in larger scheduling requests
- Provide support for events (summits, offsites, large team meetings, team dinners, tech talks)
- Serve as a resource on internal policies for people you support
- Travel support (researching flights, accommodations, ground transportation, and locations for business meals)
- Task management of ad hoc requests (assistance with projects, resolving urgent calendar issues, helping a peer)
- Provide input into workload; adjust partner assignments and share work with peers as needed
- Build efficiency and effectiveness into existing operations; help define new operational strategies and tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience;
- 2-5 years of executive scheduling, and project management or event planning experience in a fast-paced environment; Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and requests from different teams; Self-starter, team player, flexible; Familiar and comfortable with gSuite (gmail, calendar, drive, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed