Title: UX Researcher
Anticipated Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: San Bruno, CA
The Trust and Safety team helps our client grow responsibly and keep their creator and user communities safe and enjoyable for all. The Trust and Safety team is dedicated to supporting our clients growing base of users, creators and partners around the globe, and defining the guardrails for acceptable content and behavior, and how they impact the user experience. The team is on the frontlines of enhancing our clients experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
The Trust and Safety UX Research team is looking for a Researcher to support research to help improve tooling and process efficiencies of our Trust and Safety tool users. This role will involve running internal usability studies, conducting bi-weekly shadowing sessions, and managing recruiting of internal tool users and subject matter experts. This individual will also be responsible for analyzing data and reporting findings from the shadowing and usability sessions.
Researcher Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Planning and executing tactical research
- Synthesizing and analyzing study data
- Support coordination needs for research findings (recruiting, scheduling, documenting etc.).
Researcher Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- 4-5 years experience on a User Experience Research team with product team (tech)
- 4-5 years synthesizing and documenting research insights
- 4-5 years experience conducting evaluative and usability research
- 4-5 years experience with research design, utilizing various research methods— including usability studies, contextual inquiries, generative studies and surveys.
- 1 year of research coordination, including recruiting, scheduling and screening
- BA/BS degree in Psychology, Human Factors, Anthropology, HCI or other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
Researcher Preferred Experience and Skills
- Experience with mixed method research
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed