Title: UX Research, Participant Scheduler
Location: Remote (preference to PST, MST or CST)
Duration: 6+month contract (potential to extend, benefits offered)
*This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move into research operations (this is not a research role but would love people who have been in a research setting previously).
We are looking for a Participant Scheduler to join our User Experience Design and Research Operations team. This role will support our growing User Experience Research team, providing a world-class participant experience.
● Manage the end-to-end participant recruitment process for studies happening remote, in the field, or within company's UX Labs. This includes screening candidates, scheduling, lab and calendar coordination, communicating with participants before and after the study, and ensuring they are compensated, and maintaining a database of research participants.
● Manage in-person coordination of research participants in our office in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, and remote sessions (room booking, calendaring, tool management, testing equipment).
● Take notes during research sessions on occasion.
● Work with our User Experience Researchers team on the inbound research requests
pipeline. Develop an understanding of their needs and the participants they’ll need.
● Organize participant information in various documentation types.
● 2+ years of experience in an operational, recruiting, or service oriented roles.
● Experience in administrative duties, project management, process improvement, or
● Extremely organized self-starter.
● Comfortable with some ambiguity.
● Active listening and systems-thinking; heading off issues as we scale.
● Passion for effective and timely internal and external communication across tools and
● Ability to work across multiple projects, in a fast-paced environment with a variety of
partners and stakeholders.
● You are familiar with survey tools.
● Comfortable to sending emails to various audience sizes.
● You are familiar with project management tools, ie Confluence, Trello, or Airtable.
● You have experience crafting emails that convert or are persuasive and friendly.
● You enjoy empowering other members of the company to connect deeply with users.
● You work best in a highly collaborative environment.
● You have experience working with a UX team.
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed