Core work area: Repeatable activities related to email campaign management, spanning the planning, execution and production phases of 150 email campaigns annually.
Description: Project Manager will traffic campaigns through their lifecycle, enforce (and recommend) email campaign best practices, communicate issues and escalate blockers, and maintain throughput tracking for the Local Guides email program. This individual has experience managing simultaneous projects across creative and production teams and is comfortable being the hub of the production wheel for Program Leads, campaign stakeholders, creative team, vendor email producers, Business Analysts, and localization experts.
Email Operations Management Tasks
· Has a detailed understanding of the email production process and keeps all emails on task from inception to completion
· Communicate and enforce guidelines, timelines, calendars, and schedules through email process
· Identify testing requirements (or additional quality testing required)
· Identifies production needs/constraints
· Manage timelines for working doc completion and signoffs
· Maintain production tracking, scheduling, and calendar
· Own completion and communication of production documentation
· Manage testing
· Escalation point of contact for cross-functional stakeholders
· Accountable for escalating strategic decisions
· Facilitate post-launch email performance read-out to stakeholders; participate in quarterly performance read-out
· Review performance of:
· Channel KPIs (OR, CTR, CTOR, Opt-out, Smileys) by stakeholder-agreed dimensions (workstream, top country, gender, etc.)
· Facilitate and deliver monthly intake to stakeholders; align with quarterly forecast
· Manage handover between Creative and Production teams
· Maintain process and training documentation
· BA/BS and 3-5 years of hands on experience in a project management/operations role
· Enthusiastic team player with good interpersonal skills
· Strong stakeholder management experience
· Must be proactive and comfortable creating structure in an environment of ambiguity
· Strong organization skills with high attention to detail
· Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently and professionally
· Experience with project management software
Nice To Haves:
· Experience managing email campaigns.
· Experience at a media or digital agency.
· HTML familiarity.
· Graphic design familiarity.
· Technical literacy.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed