New York, NY (must be local to the area)
6+ month contract (benefits offered)
Looking for a smart, ambitious recent college graduate (0-1 years of experience) who can wear many different hats on the team.
Description Of Role:
This individual will improve team operations by tracking and optimizing the development and execution of our program's projects. There will be a significant “admin” component to this job (scheduling meetings, monitoring deadlines, vendor onboarding) but also a strategic component, if this individual can spot opportunities to increase operational efficiencies.
o Requisite Skills: Project Management, Team Coordination, Chief of Staff/EA type tasks
o Objectives: Operational Excellence
o KPIs: Execution of tasks, meeting deadlines, team satisfaction
· Lead internal communications with superior service, collaboration and delivery that exceeds expectations
· Project management and execution of large meetings and virtual events
· Manage relationship with procurement for program's partners; including payment set up with internal teams and vendor communication
· Regularly update our program's website by communicating with internal program team then creating tickets in Wrike
· Own and manage email and external calendar invites via program inbox
· Maintain program team project plans: action items, owners, due dates, statuses, issues, lessons learned and risks
· Help with negotiation of sponsorship deals
· Own and manage multiple, concurrent projects of varying complexity
· BA/BS degree or related work experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
· Strong writing skills and attention to detail
· Highly organized with an operational mindset
· Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
· Interest in public speaking, client-facing and internal communication
· Ability to be highly productive and proactive with supporting key stakeholders
· Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Projec
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed