Program Research Analyst
New York, NY (must be local to the area)
6+ month contract (benefits offered, potential to extend)
- Support the B2B Head of Development, developing scalable research packages and modules in collaboration with cross-functional teams, onboarding new experts/partners.
- Requisite Skills: Academic Research, Editorial Skills
- Objectives: 3 Net-New Modules, 2 New-New Packages
● BA/BS degree
● 5+ years of experience in market research or in an analytical role
● Experience managing complex projects, interpreting data and working with databases
● Experience with statistics, research techniques and experimental designs
● Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
● Familiarity with analytical and data analysis tools
● Ability to learn new tools and processes
● Excellent communication, customer service, project management, organizational and multitasking skills
● Ability to effectively operate and make informed decisions quickly
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed