Job title: Program Manager
Duration: 9 months
Support Marketing Event Procurement team with launch of scaled RFP/bidding program for small and medium virtual and hybrid events. Project Manager responsible for RFI/RFP processes for virtual and hybrid event production.
Primary duties may include, but not limited to:
- Management of RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs for select small and medium events.
- Execute standardized sourcing processes for assigned event production and event sub-categories.
- Evaluate and provide guidance on final selection of agencies.
- Negotiate and perform value analysis for final selection of agency and/or agencies.
- Support creation of standardized event guidelines and policies; including RFP documentation, event production playbooks, and RFP bidding criteria.
- Support development of DEI preferred partners program in collaboration with Supplier Diversity team
- Coordinate with key event teams to ensure proper scheduling and Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal customers and key suppliers for sub-categories.
- Understand local, state, and national health and safety regulations for event & creative production.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience with digital and physical event production
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience sourcing Marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of the events industry and agency landscape.
- Adept and experienced in managing event budgets.
- Experience with creative and event production.
- Familiarity with marketing creative and event production contractual language Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical ability. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Highly proficient in Google tools (Spreadsheets, Docs etc.)
- Proven ability to deliver successful results while working remotely with minimal supervision.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed