Position: Program Manager
Pay Range: 55-65/hr
Duration: 12 months
Our client is looking for a Program Manager to support their team. The successful candidate will be a natural relationship builder with excellent communications skills. They should also have strong project management experience and be comfortable shaping and delivering programs at a global scale. This role will partner with multiple cross functional partners and teams to enhance our internal communication strategies as well as build and implement programs that build recognition and culture within CSO.
• Building and implementing clear communication channels for ongoing updates and meeting rhythms
• Developing new programs to support the operating priorities of the organization.
• Documenting and maintaining existing state process flows, identifying improvement opportunities, building the case for change, and participating in execution and assessment as necessary
• Preparing and delivering comprehensive initiative presentations for senior leadership, focusing on scope, timeline, overall ROI on key transformation projects
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
• BS/BA or equivalent degree required
• 3+ years’ experience with Program Management, Product Management, Operations, Customer Success, Management Consulting, Business Analysis, or Customer Marketing
• Experience executing programs at a global scale
• Experience leading change within a cross functional business environment
• Prior management consulting experience
• Experience in gathering business insights and identifying trends from data, including combination of data from multiple sources
• Prior work experience in a Voice of Customer/User role a plus
• Strong written, verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Cross functional collaboration and negotiation skills
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed