Title: Program Coordinator
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client is looking for an exceptional Program Coordinator who will plan and manage the operational logistics and support for various leadership and manager development programs in our Engineering organization. Strong candidates will be enthusiastic, dedicated and focused on strategic development and delivery of engEDU's learning and development programs. We are looking for a highly-motivated professional with demonstrated organizational, communication and execution skills. Candidates need to be extremely proactive, responsible, customer-focused and detail-oriented.
As a Program Coordinator, you'll work across multiple offices to help scale our leadership development programs, partnering with Program Managers, Instructional Designers, Software Engineers, Research Scientists and other stakeholders. You will work with a team responsible for providing leadership development programs globally across the Engineering organization.
- Own the master program training schedule(s), including relevant room bookings and keeping track of dependencies
- Assist Learning and Development Program Managers by tracking meetings and notes, reporting on progress, and flagging issues as necessary
- Manage communications for specific program launches
- Escalate program issues to senior program managers and the team as needed
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Manage program coordination balancing different timelines, priorities and intra-team relationships
- Provide strong on the ground support for individual events to ensure things run smoothly, communicate with the proper channels as necessary to troubleshoot issues
- Develop and maintain relationships and communicate frequently with guest facilitators, mentors and other program volunteers
Mandatory-BS/BA degree or equivalent -2-3 years relevant experience in project management, event planning, training coordinator or similar background -Organizational skills, and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure. -Excellent communication, collaboration, and relationship-building skills; ability to build relationships with cross-functional partners and communicate effectively with senior leaders. -Ability to navigate ambiguity and work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Desired-Proficiency with Google tools (e.g. calendar, docs and spreadsheets)
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed