Production Ops Coordinator, LATAM
8+ month contract with potential to extend (full medical, dental, and vision benefits offered)
Remote – must be local to Newark, NJ
Enable our team to develop and build relationships with Spanish-speaking artists, producers and creators based in the US, Spain, Mexico and other Latin American countries. Scale our acquisition of Spanish language Originals in the US, Spain, Mexico and Latin America, to create strong engagement and habituation with our audiences and new revenue streams. Provide deal support to all components Spanish-language Originals efforts and support our Studios business. You will foster good working relationships with internal and external partners, coordinate end-to-end business processes with local and international Content teams, and perform data entry and maintenance within several key databases.
- Coordinate Studios pre-production.
- Act as liaison between external partners, our local and international business team, and Studios. Respond to internal and external inquiries, relay last-minute narration and scheduling information, and trouble-shoot production issues.
- Collect and submit assets and metadata for production.
- Collaborate with the Studios and Metadata teams to monitor progress and ensure titles release on schedule.
- Identify and socialize process gaps, drive process improvements, and set system requirements in order to reduce churn and elevate the partner experience.
- Provide onboarding documentation to third party providers regarding asset and audio specifications.
- College Degree preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish required for internal/external business communication
- Minimum three years of experience in an editorial/publishing environment
- Knowledge of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems such as Salesforce
- Superb organizational and project management skills are also required along with the ability to work with cross functional teams under aggressive deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful self-starter with an independent attitude and focus on excellence
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Jenna Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed