Newark, NJ (Telecommute)
9+ month contract (benefits offered)
Our client, a leader in the media and entertainment industry, is seeking a Production Coordinator to join their team.
- Working with Executive producers to onboard contract Producers to acquaint them with all the systems the client uses including Box, Rev accounts, Pro Tools. Connect them to relevant stakeholders on other teams.
- Key note taker during the bi-weekly production development meetings, with an eye to helping organize producer hires and preparing that paperwork.
- Take lead in overseeing and keeping track of prominent delivery and marketing deadlines for projects and coordinating those dates between projects, including awards submissions.
- Helping producers with service agreements involving fact checkers, illustrators, voice coaches and licensing and cover art demands.
- Assisting producers with the ordering and coordination of Zoom kits for remote recordings with talent.
- Responsible for inputting new projects into CRM database.
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed