Title: Product & Strategy Analyst
Location: Mountain View
Duration: 12+ month contract
Our client is looking for a Product & Strategy Analyst to join their team for a 12+ month contract. You will be an entrepreneurially minded individual with a mix of deep analytics and business expertise to optimize and scale up the business. You will provide strategic, analytical and technical support for the Product and Strategy activities for your team as well as use your business acumen and technical knowledge to develop and deliver strategic and product recommendations for internal teams.
· Market and Competitive Research. Conduct market, competitive, industry, user and internal analyses to inform product development, feature prioritization, go-to-market. Identify quantitative trends in industry and market data.
· User Research. Develop understanding of user purchase behavior, preferences. Assemble compelling, actionable narratives by sourcing primary (survey, conjoint) and third-party research, dashboards or databases (SQL) when needed.
· Strategic Analysis. Develop cross-product strategies, frameworks, roadmaps, contingencies.
· Visualize relevant information into executive facing decks.
· You will provide strategic, analytical and technical support for the Product and Strategy activities for your team.
· You will use your business acumen and technical knowledge to develop and deliver strategic and product recommendations for internal teams.
· Professional experience with analyzing and visualizing data in Tableau, or Google Sheets/Excel
· Proficiency with building beautiful, visually consistent presentations (Google Slides, PowerPoint, Keynote)
· Superb verbal and written communications skills
· High attention to detail
· Must be a flexible and creative individual capable of managing multiple priorities and projects in a diverse environment
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
· 3+ years of relevant professional experience
· Advanced degree in quantitative discipline or MBA – nice to have
· Professional experience developing product strategies, contingency plans
· Professional experience with product development from design to launch
· Professional experience with user research methods including surveys, conjoint/discrete choice, MaxDiff, pricing, promotions
· Strong skills and experience in pitching, and crafting compelling + actionable narratives Interest in high-tech, consumer electronics, mobile, telecom industry, health/medical, mobile photography, cloud – nice to have
· Outstanding analytical skills and strong understanding of statistical modeling techniques
· Creative and results driven, the ability to zoom from strategy to execution, business minded and collaborative
· Ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive projects from inception to delivery
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed