Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
As a PMM, you will have the exciting opportunity to work on the brand’s most visible and beloved asset. The team aim to surprise, delight, and inspire curiosity, as well as relay our brand values to billions of people around the world every day. You will also have the unique opportunity to work on both brand and product marketing every day. This PMM role will focus primarily on supporting ongoing editorial, priority marketing amplifications in 2021, and our annual pipeline-building process.
- Support planning and logistics of our blog editorial
- Support end-to-end marketing amplifications for high priority launches globally in 2021-2022
- Support planning and logistics of our annual pipeline planning process, with a special focus on DEI efforts
- Collaborate with our UXR lead to launch our first-ever impact newsletter
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Managing edit, review, and launch logistics for blog posts that launch in partnership with our agency.
- Develop promotional plans & execute logistics for amplifications of priority launches in 2021 and 2022. This includes (but not limited to) coordinating social promotion, HPPs, comms strategy, and driving external and/or internal partnerships.
- Lead research and vetting for our 2022 and 2023 pipelines. Collaborate with local marketing teams and ERGs across a number of key markets to develop a diverse and inclusive repository of ideas for launch.
BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
Creativity: You like to think big but know how to scope appropriately then execute effectively. You frequently “think outside the box” when facing challenges/problems.
Initiative: You are highly motivated, hardworking, and take the lead on projects easily – and all with a strategic mindset.
Excellence in execution & agility: You’re able to balance multiple workstreams in a highly fast-paced environment.
You also have a great attention to detail.
Communication: You’re a strong and thoughtful communicator and are comfortable interacting with a wide range of audiences from peers to senior leadership
Learner: you have the capacity to learn quickly and can seamlessly switch gears when necessary.
Problem Solver: You enjoy and excel at solving problems of ALL sizes. You are thoughtful about the situation at hand and escalate when necessary, bringing your own proposals for how to solve the problem to the table. You can be scrappy when necessary.
Empathetic: people enjoy working with you, you’re conscientious, and your ability to listen well contributes to a better understanding of not only your team, but ultimately our users.
Passion for culture & people: You are excited to learn about, celebrate, and connect with individuals from a variety of cultural contexts. You have a strong understanding of the user and aim to build meaningful, emotional connections with them.
Understanding of company’s brand values and reputational challenges
Editorial experience, primarily across blogs/short-form editorial and social media
Excellence in execution & agility.
Able to balance multiple workstreams in a highly fast-paced environment.
Global mindset and ability to think across cultures, audiences, and scenarios.
Experience working closely with local teams, including across XFN stakeholders such as marketing, PR, and Policy Deep research experience.
Attention to detail.
Passion for diversity and inclusion
Fluent in additional languages other than English (e.g Spanish, French, or German)
Experience living and working in other cultural contexts
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed