Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
As the Product Marketing Manager, Games, you will be responsible for bringing games to life with full funnel marketing programs that delight our gamers, leveraging consumer insights at every step along the way. From determining positioning, naming, driving competitive analyses, establishing feature prioritization and managing both internal and external communications, you will help shape the voice of each game and help gamers discover, play and become lasting users. You’ll work with a cross-functional team across production, platform product, corporate communications, consumer marketing, legal, engineering, commerce and more. You’ll build strong relationships and collaborate closely with these teams to bring your go-to-market plans to life. You’ll be at the forefront of gaming industry trends and knowledge, as well as trends and emerging technology across social, creative media and digital streaming. You will be proactive, organized and responsible for managing complex plans with multiple competing interests in mind. You will have an opportunity to drive each game from inception to a consumer-facing brand, all while making a direct impact on our gamers and the future of a rapidly growing product.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how products solve the world's problems—from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only can—changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
This role is for a highly driven, passionate and experienced product marketing professional who has developed and led successful product launches and helped build consumer-facing gaming brands. Someone who geeks out on uncovering consumer insights and applying them to get gamers excited via marketing touchpoints. This position requires high levels of collaboration and communication, building the core marketing strategies and working cross-functionally with key internal / external stakeholders to develop and drive the go-to-market strategies and full marketing-mix. Someone that’s proactive, organized and has a proven ability to manage complex plans with multiple competing interests in mind.
This role necessitates being at ease at the complex intersection of technology, creativity and user insight.
- Assist in the development of go-to-market strategies and integrated marketing campaigns across the Games & Entertainment portfolio.
- Partner with multiple research teams to establish and execute on research goals, strategies, and frameworks for each individual game campaign.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and internal / external partners – Product, GTM, BD, PR, UXR, on research, go-to-market development and campaign launches.
- Report on campaign performance and make timely recommendations for optimization.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, collaborate with multiple business owners and external partners and handle a high-pressure environment.
– Passion for gaming & visceral understanding of the gaming landscape
– 5+ years of product marketing experience in the gaming industry
– Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
– Proven success leading partners to galvanize a team toward common goals
– Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills – Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute tactically
– Experience working with gaming publishers / developers
– 7+ years of product marketing experience in the gaming industry
– Experience working with LiveOps / GaaS games
– Experience with Marketing budget responsibility
– Deep understanding of cultural marketing trends in creative media, digital and social
– Experience developing business models, digital retail strategies, pricing, etc.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed