Title: Product Marketing Manager, Global + US Reputation
Location: Bay Area, CA (open to San Francisco, San Bruno, Mountain View, or Sunnyvale)
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client’s Marketing mission is to know our users, and to connect them to the magic of our products and creators. They make it successful by shaping people’s perceptions and inspiring them to engage with us. We’re also responsible for all marketing activities to consumers, creators, and key opinion influencers.
The Reputation Marketing team goal is to demonstrate that the company acts responsibly and is a positive contributor to people, communities, and businesses across the world. Over the past year, we have built impactful programs and initiatives to make progress on our goals around our net contribution to society — and lay the foundation to understand our key audiences and develop integrated strategies and narratives that will resonate. As we look to scale our impact, it will be critical to double down on telling our responsibility narrative and develop cohesive x-company responsibility strategies and narratives that will allow us to build velocity and deliver on our goals — while ensuring that we stay agile and are able to update our work with new insights as they emerge. The ideal candidate is well versed in developing marketing strategies, has experience working on responsibility building initiatives, and has worked with stakeholders in product, comms, and public policy/government affairs.
Top Responsibilities – In this role you will:
- Work closely with policy, PR, Marketing & Insights teams to execute against our integrated responsibility strategy (across product, policy, and comms)
- Drive US GTM Strategy & engagement approach across all responsibility verticals. Plan and manage an integrated US strategy, including driving activities happening in 2021 (across marketing) that support Policy team needs, including amplification of program comms (ie email templates, newsletters, local press, collateral, one pagers, events)
- Drive Reputation GTM strategy for Responsibility programs.
- Develop programs and initiatives to drive our responsibility drumbeat in the US, partnering with XFN stakeholders
Reporting to the global head of Reputation marketing team, you will be a pivotal member of the team that brings our strategy and insights to life in campaigns, productions and programs through engagements with key opinion formers (KOFs). You will also be adept at working in a highly cross-functional organization with experience of managing multiple stakeholders from policy, PR and within the marketing function. You will have an exceptional aptitude for leading your own projects, seeing and shaping great work, and possess deep experience in translating business imperatives into marketing magic.
– 5+ years of product or brand marketing experience (applied knowledge of research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development, campaign execution, global campaign development).
– Experience of managing the creative process from strategy to execution & post-launch
– Experience of managing external creative agency partners
– Experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams globally
– Proven experience delivering measurable and sustained marketing impact
– Complete comfort in fast-moving, ambiguous, and highly collaborative culture
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed