Product Marketing Manager – Data Discovery
Synergis’ client, a global leader in Privacy Management Software, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager (Data Discovery) to join their growing team! The Product Manager role requires a professional that is dedicated to not only becoming a product expert, but also staying at the forefront of the data privacy industry overall. This position will help keep our client’s marketing and product teams up to date with the latest regulatory trends, competitive research, customer feedback, and general consumer data. The selected candidates will impact marketing, product, sales, and much more so this person will need to be confident in their ability to learn quickly, collaborate effectively, and take action with confidence and skill.
- Drive product announcements and launches and coordinate across product, marketing, sales and implementation teams
- Gather feedback from the market, prospects, and customers to build product roadmap
- Turn competitive intel into actionable tasks for product and marketing, and develop clear messaging for sales team
- Work with Demand Gen, PR, and other teams to manage deliverables and messaging for launches and ongoing campaigns
- Communicate with Sales Enablement team on key updates to ensure awareness and that training is conducted appropriately
- Become an expert on the technical details of the product, why it is a differentiator in the market, and simplify this messaging for the customer
- Become a product and market expert by attending 3 product demos per week
- Gain deep knowledge on the entire product portfolio to drive and cross-sell campaigns regularly
- Maintain monthly update cadence for baseline messaging of all aligned products
- Track and understand existing and upcoming regulations, standards, and frameworks impacting the product offering
- Track key analytics for the product offering, upcoming product reports and manage strategy, preparation and content for briefings and strategy days
- Build industry expertise by obtaining CIPP/E certification or relevant equivalent
- BA/BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent
- 5+ years in product marketing, content marketing or product management role
- 5+ years of SaaS Enterprise Software product or technical marketing experience in the data discovery, eDiscovery, data governance, or data analytics spaces
- A technical background based on degree (i.e. engineering or computer science) or experience applying complex technical concepts in practice
- Proven track record of successful product launches and enabling a direct sales team
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization and ability to work under tight deadlines
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified is a preferred, but not a requirement. If selected, you will have the opportunity to obtain these certs
For immediate consideration, please apply through our website through the “Apply” button below.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed