Title: Product Marketing Manager, Content (B2B)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client is looking for an experienced product marketer to drive content creation for their browser for the enterprise audience. Their product is engineered to simplify IT management, increase security, and make employees more productive. You will find strategic and creative ways to speak to IT pros and business decision makers within companies and drive awareness, consideration, and conversion.
You’re strategic, creative, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You have a passion for storytelling in all formats and are just as comfortable with technical writing as you are with articulating a vision. You have a fierce focus on the audience, disdain jargon and find joy in making the complex, simple to understand. You combine an advertising and marketing mindset to create content that people want to consume.
- Developing content and narratives to inform and engage key audiences including keynotes, video scripts, pitch decks, presentations, technical papers, one pagers, blog posts, and social media posts.
- Partner cross functionally with sales, product managers, and product marketers to take complex concepts and bring them to life in compelling content that contributes to our mission.
- Create and manage processes to organize and distribute marketing content to key partners internal and external partners.
- Create and maintain content calendars
- Use content metrics to glean insights and optimize content accordingly
Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
4+ years’ experience in an applicable field
Experience in creating compelling content including presentations, one-pagers, and blog posts.
Experience having multiple stakeholders and reviewers of content
Project management experience and demonstrated ability to work effectively on concurrent, diverse projects while maintaining strong attention to detail
Demonstrated ability to set and meet deadlines
Comfortable with writing about technical topics with the ability to translate into compelling, relatable stories for audiences.
Experience editing, reporting and writing in a fast-paced environment
Experience in B2B marketing including developing content for enterprises
Experience with speech writing
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed