Product Marketing Manager
8-month contract w/ potential for extensions or perm placement (full medical, dental and vision benefits offered)
Atlanta, GA OR North Hills, NY
Our client has 25+ connected brands that provide a comprehensive set of products and services that simplify the process, minimize friction, and enable the smart, connected, and enjoyable experience all car buyers and sellers expect. As a car buyer, if you think the car buying process needs to be easier, well, Cox Automotive is focused on just that, and you can be a part of this evolution that will happen in the industry.
We seek a strategic and results-focused Product Marketing Manager to help develop and deliver go-to-market strategies and sales enablement collateral for better Lender B2B offerings.
You will be a key member of the product marketing team with an opportunity to work on a diverse set of projects, working cross-functionally primarily between business operations, training, sales, legal, research, internal communications, public relations, and product teams.
This role will be part of a team responsible for creating and executing solution information marketing assets, collateral, and sales enablement tools across multiple channels. This can include but is not limited to sales engagement platforms, videos, demos, website, print and digital display advertising, email, and in-person or virtual industry events. You will rely on previous experience to bring best practices and expertise to developing marketing plans and will help guide the business with strategic initiatives and measurable results.
The successful candidate will be naturally curious, a creative thinker and problem solver with hustle and drive, and a true team player with a can-do attitude. The person will build strong relationships with cross-functional teams to develop strategy, content, and tactics. You’ll effectively communicate the product value proposition to internal teams and agency partners to engage the right people in the best possible way to achieve results.
· Identify and execute the appropriate marketing tactics for specified objectives and strategies, including advertising, collateral, public relations, direct marketing, digital marketing, SEM, social media, and other tactics as appropriate.
· Assist in creating B2B assets or solution-related content such as solution talk tracks, videos, infographics, case studies, website copy, and blog posts.
· Write clear, concise, creative briefs, and strategic messaging to drive traffic that includes emails, promotions, direct mail pieces, pitch decks, playbooks, and other marketing materials that drive business results.
· Support the coordination and implementation of all campaigns utilizing marketing automation systems (email, social, web, and more). Assist in editing online content updates using content management system, as needed.
· Collaborate with internal and external communications teams to ensure key messaging is consistently integrated across executive communications, team member communications, and industry communications/PR.
· Based on overall strategy and execution plan, support development of thought leadership content and material to build industry and first-party event execution where required/identified.
· Assist with updating product marketing, customer-facing material, sales enablement material, both internal and external materials as needed.
· Manage internal and external agency and freelance resources.
· Proven, results oriented B2B and Lender/Consumer marketing experience and know-how. Experience working with or supporting sales and marketing initiatives.
· Startup product marketing experience preferred.
· Resourceful and enthusiastic self-starter who can lead marketing strategy and execution in a fast-paced environment, work with a wide range of stakeholders and drive projects forward from start to finish.
· Excellent time management and project prioritization skills. Flexible in a fast-paced setting with competing and ever-changing tasks. Sense of urgency and strong work ethic a must. Work calmly under multiple deadlines; You get things done ahead of time and anticipate the needs.
· You are a positive person, able to work in an effective manner both collaboratively and works well independently.
· Critical thinker who solves problems logically.
· A proven track record in successful strategic vision/planning and execution by proactively pushing new and innovative marketing. Proven history of creating effective multi-faceted marketing programs and providing clear/crisp and simple guidance to work partners. Experience working with or supporting sales and marketing initiatives.
· You represent the company brand well and help others to do the same. Strong verbal and written communication skills a must. Strong presentation and communication skills. High levels of tact and diplomacy.
· Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
· Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills for diverse team (emotional intelligence, leads through influence).
· Effectively manage freelancers, contractors, and outside agencies to meet marketing teams’ goals.
· Ability to manage and track budgets.
· BA/BS in a related discipline. Master’s degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, education and work-related experience will be considered.
· Must have minimum 7+ years’ experience in B2B and Lender marketing required.
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Madison at email@example.com
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed