Do you thrive at the intersection of marketing and technology?
Our client is looking for an experienced, passionate website marketing and content management professional (contractor position). You will be part of an enthusiastic team that builds and runs the web technology that is being used by marketing and communication teams around the world.
In this position, you will play a critical role in supporting and evolving our web platforms and capabilities that drive demand and engagement for all of our client's business lines.
● Help to manage the evolution of our global marketing website platform and CMS.
● Lead and manage several web platform projects, coordinate execution, and communicate project status.
● Work with our internal and external partners to define, prioritize, manage, implement, test and rollout web platforms enhancements.
● Document and communicate web platforms use cases, functionality and enhancements.
● Provide guidance and support to our marketing partners and platform users.
● Troubleshooting and communication related to our platforms.
● Gain user feedback and translate into further platform or process improvements.
● Minimum of 4 years working with a web content management system (preferably Adobe Experience Manager)
● Minimum of 4 years of website management experience
● Excellent understanding of web content management, and business understanding of website technology
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
● Strong documentation, coordination, and project management skills
● Experience using website reporting tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics)
● At least 5 years of work experience implementing full cycle projects
● Ability to collaborate with multiple teams, such as marketing and communications, UX design, software engineering
● Great proficiency at learning complex software solutions
● Strong communication, interpersonal, and support skills
● Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative, and leadership
● Great team player with a sense of humor
● Bachelor’s degree
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed