Title: Product Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client is a fast-paced, project-focused innovation group. Projects are developed and executed at the intersection of ambitious science and an urgent user need or application.
As a Product Manager, you will help
define the future vision of how technology integrates into apparel, fashion,
and other soft goods. You will be challenged to develop solutions where
none previously existed, and answer questions with no easy precedent to fall
back on. Through a combination of customer empathy, analytical rigor, and
proactive teamwork, you will deliver amazing user experiences for our partners
- Gain a thorough understanding of the vision to deliver compelling user experiences across our platform and partner products.
- Utilize your deep customer empathy to translate user needs into product requirements.
- Work closely with UX, software, hardware, machine learning, QA, marketing, legal and other teams to guide products and features from initial concept to final release
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5+ years experience in a Product Management role.
- Professional experience in software platform development.
- Ability to function in an entrepreneurial-type organization. Must be self-driven and capable of working independently.
- This position is based in Mountain View, CA.
- MBA or similar advanced degree.
- Understanding of the consumer electronics and fashion industries is a plus.
- Experience shipping consumer facing products/experiences.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed