Position: Product Manager
Duration: 6 months
Location: Remote (West Coast/ PST preferred)
Looking for an experienced Product Manager to work on our website as a member of our Technology product team.
This individual will report to our Sr. Product Manager for the website and Blog.
The Manager will have a solid understanding of web technologies and agile development practices. In addition, this person should develop subject matter expertise of the websites, gathering relevant data to inform decisions about how best to optimize the user experience and prioritize feature and performance enhancements.
This role also needs to be very comfortable and confident working as part of the larger product team.
- Develop detailed product requirements and manage the overall BOD Web backlog (in JIRA)
- Attend Daily Stand Ups and other Sprint activities (as Agile product owner)
- Interface with key stakeholders to understand business needs and priorities
- Work closely with Engineering, QA and the Release Management Teams
- Be collaborative with both internal and external teams and stakeholders
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years work experience within technology product management
- Demonstrated track record of helping achieve success product releases
- Experience in defining and documenting product requirements
- Familiarity with web analysis software preferred
- Ability to perform detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis, and competitive research is key
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Significant problem-solving, communication and organizing skills
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed