2 Month Contract (40 hours per week)
Our client, a global leader in Media and Technology, is seeking a Sr. Product Designer for their Interaction Design team. As a Senior member of the Product Design team, you'll focus on core digital products across mobile, tablet and desktop platforms. Experience designing for multiple consumer-facing digital products is a key success factor for this position.
· You'll drive design from early-stage feature discovery through usability testing, final delivery, and launch.
· You'll work in a collaborative, cross-functional environment with product management, engineering, editorial, and research teams to create intuitive, feature-rich experiences for our audiences.
· Comfort with an agile, sprint-based workflow and a passion working with product teams to develop use-cases and high-level requirements will be required.
· Create storyboards, user flows, and wireframes to effectively conceptualize and thoroughly communicate detailed user behaviors.
· Prototype design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
· Conduct light usability research and synthesize feedback into iterative design enhancements.
· Facilitate workshops, elicit ideas, build shared understanding, and help develop use cases and high-level requirements
· Deliver meticulous, low and high-fidelity design deliverables to development teams and work within and contribute to a component-based visual design system.
· Bachelor's degree
· 4+ years’ experience as a UI/UX and/or Product Designer in an Agile-driven product environment.
· A portfolio demonstrating strong Visual and UX design solutions to real-world business cases. Must have multiple (2+examples) of consumer-facing digital product case studies for review.
· Mastery of best-practices for user experience design, including usability principles, testing techniques, visual design principles and interaction design.
· Proficiency in a variety of digital product design/prototyping tools, including Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Abstract and Principle.
For immediate consideration, please apply through our website through the “Apply” button below.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed