Product Change & Marketing Manager
4+ month contract (full medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Lead the development and execution of colleague and marketing programs, promotions and communications for assigned technology product. Ensure that marketing programs are operationally feasible at all levels, and provide a direct feedback loop from the respective stakeholders to the team. Ensure that all programs are coordinated with and support the overall Company vision as well as the objectives and goals of the organization.
Product Change & Marketing Manager Major Job Duties:
- Develop, communicate and/or implement an engagement & marketing plan which details the objectives, goals, strategies, measures and tactics for the assigned segment, and which builds into the overall engagement strategy.
- Design and develop compelling multimedia content (email, video, web, etc.) for the colleague and colleague audience
- Develop processes and delivery systems for all programs and initiatives that result in a continuous improvement of actual performance versus strategy.
- Manage the implementation of business plans, via comprehensive programs, promotions and communications.
- Monitor the regional initiatives progress against agreed objectives, and formally report progress to the Engagement Director at defined intervals.
- Monitor and control all budgeted expenditures to constantly achieve financial targets, and control and approve the work of assigned agencies on the sales & marketing initiatives. Conduct frequent and regular budget audits and reconcile budget allocations.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships across all functions at all levels to ensure maximum benefit from cross-functional synergies
- Monitor all relevant competitive activity across all elements of the marketing mix and make appropriate recommendations to management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 5-7 years progressive work-related experience in marketing, advertising, experience related to sales and/or marketing, with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/processes related to the position.
- Lead the development and execution of sales and marketing programs, promotions and communications for assigned marketing segment. Ensure that marketing programs are operationally feasible at all levels, and provide a direct feedback loop from the respective stakeholders to the US Sales & Marketing team. Hotel or hospitality experience a plus.
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed