Remote – Newark, NJ
9 month contract with potential to extend
We are looking for a Producer for the Internet's leading provider of spoken audio entertainment, information, and educational programming.
- Work with business affairs teams for both Studios and Original Publishing during ideation phase of audio projects.
- Cast single- and multi-voice projects
- Schedule talent and studios for recording
- Prepare scripts and talent for recording
- Direct in-studio recording sessions
- Coordinate post-production, including music and sound design
- Review audio and gather internal feedback
- Gather internal and external approvals where required
- Maintain product records in Zoho and update all relevant teams on progress.
- Track session details, production status and other metrics as needed for Original Publishing and book-based content, and coordinate with production coordinators to include regular (weekly, monthly, yearly) reporting.
- Track titles against budget.
- Two to five years experience working within a media production environment
- At least two years of experience in project-flow management is required
- Solid experience on both Mac and PC computers and familiarity with networked systems
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with audio recording and production. Extensive experience in all DAWs, including in Pro Tools, Reaper and Sound Forge preferred.
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Jenna Carpenter at email@example.com.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed